In response to the DPWH Memorandum on the Reiteration of Relevant Rules and Laws in the Identification of High Hazard Areas and No-Build Zones, the UP NOAH Center is now providing a new service to assist Filipinos across the country with their disaster preparedness plans.
Included in the service are the following:
- Flood hazard map printed on A0 Tarpaulin
- Landslide hazard map printed on A0 Tarpaulin
- Combined multi-hazard map with “safest areas” for siting evacuation centers
- For coastal regions, we will include a Storm Surge hazard map printed on A0 Tarpaulin
- Evacuation Route Analysis
- USB flash drive containing digital files for the maps
- Document on how to use the maps and other notes including actions to be taken and limitations of methodologies used
We require a processing and analysis fee of PhP 10,000 for one barangay.
To request a map for your barangay or to learn more about our service, please email us at [email protected].